Here's what you do if you have about 15 minutes of hands-on time to spare:
- Spread 3/4c marinara sauce in the bottom of the crock pot.
- Layer 2 lasagna noodles (uncooked) on top, breaking them to fit and cover.
- Cover with a 1/2 of the total mixture of 2 thawed and squeezed boxes of frozen chopped spinach, 1c ricotta cheese, 1c shredded mozzarella, 1/2c grated parmesan.
- Pour another 3/4c marinara sauce on top.
- Repeat the steps: lasagna noodles; spinach mixture; marinara.
- Top with 2 more lasagna noodles, then cover with mozzarella and parmesan to your liking.
- Cover and let it cook on LOW for about 4 hours.