Welcome!

My photo
I love Food. Cooking it. Eating it. Experiencing it. As a result, that's what this blog has evolved into: A journal of my gastronomical journeys abroad, as well as my culinary creativity at home. I hope you enjoy what I have to say, and I'd love to hear your comments... Cheers!

Friday, October 8, 2010

Healthy Tailgating

Just shot a cooking demo for the syndicated TV show, "Daytime." I brought them this recipe for Stuffed Turkey Burgers, which I've used for a while now, and really enjoy. I especially like it for tailgating, because
a) no untensils required,

b) the toppings are inside the burger...less mess!, and

c) it fills your belly and your tank!


I like to tweak this one by preparing the turkey as if it's meatloaf: add bread crumbs and garlic to the burgers to get some extra flavor inside, along with the peppers and cheese...

No comments:

Post a Comment