Welcome!

My photo
I love Food. Cooking it. Eating it. Experiencing it. As a result, that's what this blog has evolved into: A journal of my gastronomical journeys abroad, as well as my culinary creativity at home. I hope you enjoy what I have to say, and I'd love to hear your comments... Cheers!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Family & Friends (but no recipes!)

A brief divergence from the recipe roll call... I feel compelled to let you know about a business I have stumbled into, by way of a friend and neighbor of mine. I was looking for ways to stay busy during the downtime that being a TV personality affords me, while keeping up the lifestyle of the Home-Office Dad I'd created.
Anyway, my friend started a company call Family & Friends Financial, and I got involved, first on the video production end, and became so intrigued I now have a vested interest in the company's success. He started it in true grass-roots fashion, and the roots are starting to really take hold and grow.
It is very rewarding to see the positive response we're getting, without a single shred of marketing and/or promotion. We now even have a "fan club" on Facebook (just type in Family and Friends Financial in the search bar)! People interested in a FREE, HOME-BASED INCOME opportunity have found it on their own, or through word-of-mouth, and the # of people jumping on board is really starting to climb!
Please visit www.familyandfriends.com/Rich to find out more. You'll see my mug all over the videos -- they're there to explain what this company is, and to guide you through the basics of getting involved. Stay tuned, because we are about to shoot the second round of videos, which will provide even more information and updates on how you can succeed by becoming a representative.
Of course, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions whatsoever...

Thanks! ~ Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment