Welcome!

My photo
I love Food. Cooking it. Eating it. Experiencing it. As a result, that's what this blog has evolved into: A journal of my gastronomical journeys abroad, as well as my culinary creativity at home. I hope you enjoy what I have to say, and I'd love to hear your comments... Cheers!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tales of a Home Office Dad

I realize I'm a bit late to the blogging game, but, better late than never...
Thanks for checking out my blog. My long term goal (not that you asked)? To create a landing site that captures the essence of a fairly new genus (or is it species?) of man I like to refer to as the HOME OFFICE DAD. This is decidedly not Mr. Mom, mind you. Rather, it is what I have (proudly) become: a working, struggling, ambitious, frustrated, grateful husband and father, who just so happens to do most of his "bringing home the bacon" from home! It is, in a sense, a by-product of last generation's women's lib...
Wait a sec, this maiden voyage blog will have to be continued... gotta go make my 3-year-old, Lindsey, a sandwich (case in point, which I will explain next posting)...

No comments:

Post a Comment