Welcome!

My photo
I love Food. Cooking it. Eating it. Experiencing it. As a result, that's what this blog has evolved into: A journal of my gastronomical journeys abroad, as well as my culinary creativity at home. I hope you enjoy what I have to say, and I'd love to hear your comments... Cheers!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Get Out Yer Calendars!

...so I'm emceeing the inaugural TASTE! Gourmet Food & Wine Expo next May (14-17), in Myrtle Beach, SC, and the good news keeps rolling in... Guy Fieri just signed on to appear! Love his shows on Food Network, especially "Diners, Drive-ins, & Dives." Guy joins Food Net's Aaron McCargo, and Top Chef fave Fabio Viviani on the ever-expanding roster of top-name chefs.
I'll keep posting updates as they come. Should be a fantastic weekend. Spread the word and make a vacation out of it!
Great weather, amazing golf courses, and a food and wine ;lover's paradise!

For more info: www.tasteshows.com

No comments:

Post a Comment