Welcome!

My photo
I love Food. Cooking it. Eating it. Experiencing it. As a result, that's what this blog has evolved into: A journal of my gastronomical journeys abroad, as well as my culinary creativity at home. I hope you enjoy what I have to say, and I'd love to hear your comments... Cheers!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Put Your Makeup On, Fix Your Hair Up Pretty...

...& Meet Me Tonight In Atlantic City...
Famous lyrics courtesy of Bruce Springsteen. I will indeed be there myself this weekend (no makeup or hair fixed up, though)... for the Atlantic City F&W Festival. Tons of Food Network stars, great events, and delish eats and drinks to be had. Can't wait to post all the happenings...
Friday night I'm emcee'ing a Cheese Steak Battle with Guy Fieri (2 AC guys vs. 2 Philly guys!); Saturday I intro Guy's Bad Boy Brunch... and the rest of the time I'll be eating and drinking my way into oblivion!
Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment