Tilapia with Peppers & Pecans
- Coat 4 tilapia fillets with 3/4c salted, all-purpose flour
- Melt 3 tbsp. butter in a large skillet
- Saute the fish about 3-4 on both sides, until golden brown and flaky. Set aside and keep warm.
- In same pan, melt another 3 tbsp. butter. Add 1 tbsp. brown sugar, 1/2c chopped pecans, 1c sweet roasted red peppers, sliced, and a pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Stir until pecans are toasted and peppers are soft. Squeeze juice of 1 small lime in pan.
- Spoon mixture over fish and serve immediately.