- In a medium saucepan, heat 1 tbsp. vegetable oil. Add 2 tbsp. chopped red onion & 1 tsp. chile powder; stir until onions are soft (a few minutes).
- Add 1/4 c coconut milk; bring to boil.
- Take off heat; whisk in 2 tbsp. each smooth peanut butter, hot water, chopped salted peanuts.
- Mix 1 1/2 lbs. ground chicken, 1 tsp. each chile powder, garam masala, salt, 1 tbsp. vegetable oil, 1/4 c chopped red onion.
- With lightly moist hands, form into 4 large patties.
- Grill/pan fry chicken patties approx. 8-10 minutes, until done all the way through.
- Spread the peanut mixture on buns; serve chicken patties on the buns. Enjoy!!
These burgers are great with a dark beer or white wine. Try 'em both, what the hell..!<>