Ultimate 5-Cheese Macaroni & Cheese
- Cook 1 lb. pasta shells in salted boiling water until al dente. Drain well.
- Preheat oven to 375. Butter a 13x9 baking dish.
- Combine 1/2c Panko bread crumbs and 1/2c grated Parmesan cheese. Set aside.
- In a large pot over medium heat, bring 2c heavy whipping cream to a simmer.
- Reduce heat, and add 1c white cheddar, 1c Monterey Jack, 1/2c grated Parmesan, 1/2c goat cheese. Stir until all the cheeses melt.
- Add 1c blue cheese and cooked pasta and stir until combined. Salt & pepper to taste.
- Pour mixture into the baking dish. Spread bread crumb mixture evenly over the top.
- Bake uncovered until golden brown, approx. 20:00.